Surviving the Holidays
Do you want to learn about why the holidays can be a stressful time of year?
Do you want help identifying triggers?
Do you want help understanding how to create, communicate, and reinforce boundaries that are in service of your healing?
I've got you covered!
Event hosted through Zoom; includes a pdf packet of material for you to work through after the workshop
This workshop will take place on Thursday November 21, 2019 @ 7pm CST
Once you have purchased the event, I will send you an email with directions for accessing the LIVE workshop and your packet
Looking forward to connecting with you!
- Someone who feels lost or hurt this time of year
- Someone who is tired of the same dreaded interactions with family members
- Someone who has tried to set boundaries with their family before, and failed
- Someone who wants to maintain contact with their family and needs some tips to maintain safety during events/gatherings
- Someone who is considering going no contact/low-contact with harmful family members
- Someone who wants to consider the impact of their family on their healing
- Someone who needs help with boundary setting